N00b

Fixter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Fixter
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
I have no battery issues..............using MightyRom6 with Opera 9.7 beta (luv Opera Turbo gives Opera Mini a run for it's money in the speed department), Advanced Config3.3, and Sprint 1.03.15F Radio on a Sprint HTC Touch Pro .................and my phone lasted just over 5 hours playing music thru Windows Media Player and and watching 4 Youtube videos ( Dead Fantasy by Monty Oum). I am not using Touchflo-3d as I prefer the newer Windows 6.5 today screen I've got 3-e-mail accounts (Created a yahoo account for the purpose of picture-mail) and text chat about 200 messages a day and my phone lasts from 3am till 8pm before it powers its self off.

But I did have issues the first 3/4 times I flashed to Mighty Rom6 7.18 but mostly they were my fault for not realising Internet sharing was already modded so I screwed things up by adding/deleting registy strings. And I had a Battery drain issue when using a Verizon signal don't rember which 1 but it was giving me better reception (accodring to the RF stats in ##debug# which is odd)
Then I did as mentioned numerous times...............I flashed back to Stock Sprint Rom, got a fresh download and then set the settings I could digging thru every menu before finding reason to add any cabs. The Advanced Config still had some tweaks that increase resonsiveness and battery life. But for the last 2-days everthing has been perfect. (Disclaimer: I've had the phone for about a week and am coming from a Nextel i920 and didn't play/use the stock Sprint Rom for more than an hour before flashing as Windows Mobile 6.1 is so Stylus friendly and anti-touch that it destroys the experience, but at the same time I don't like Touchflo-3D as it is too touch biased but only in Vertical/Portrait -meaning when you wnat to use the Keyboard, the touch experience is so dimished in Landscape mode that the feature is useless to me since I almost always have the Keyboard out. THank goodness for Windows Mobile 6.5 and Mighty's Very Clean Rom and diligence in fixing major issues and everyone else offering the Support here on PPC Geeks)
Where can I get Opera 9.7 and Advance Config 3.3?