Threadstarter

Biggnaa20 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Biggnaa20 Send a message via Skype™ to Biggnaa20
Re: FYI: Shady Sprint Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I have corrected reps before too. One of my exes had a defective Treo last year, the keyboard died after 10 days, and the rep(who barely looked up from her pink Centro the whole time) tried to tell him that he would have to drive 20 miles to another repair center & PAY to have it fixed. I stopped her in mid-sentence & reminded her of the 30-day exchange policy AND the fact that he had insurance, and she was like "Whatever, go talk to my manager..." and went back to playing with her phone. So apparently she just didn't FEEL like helping us, so she was trying to get rid of us by telling him that BS.
Another sprint rep tried to get me to pay $150 to fix my charger port. When I said I had insurance he said it wouldn't cover it, but that i could Upgrade! yeah pay another 200 and sign up for 2 more years. I left and called Asurion and had a new (upgraded) phone the next day. Today I saw a Sprint rep try to sell a CDMA Blackberry (not the world edition 8830) to a woman who would spend half her time in France and Canada. She didn't seem to get that she wouldn't be able to use it...nor did she get when i tried to explain the differences between CDMA and GSM.

No success story there...

nb