View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 04:56 PM
lemeiux1
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FYI: Shady Sprint Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggnaa20 View Post
Yeah, the ABILITY to customize is the reason I have stuck with windows mobile. From HP Jornada to Apache to Mogul to Raphael. I have been in there making it work for me.

The NEED to customize is something that has started to grate on me.

I have tried out 4 Roms since I had to return my last TP and Juicy 8 didn't reload properly for some reason. I know that there will be things that I miss from WinMo when i move on. but I can only hope that WinMo gives me a reason to come back...I used to love my Treo 650 until it became so stale I needed to look elsewhere. And boy did they come back..

I am rooting for WinMo. More choice saves the consumer, but I can't stick around when they still don't seem to get it.

All that said, I'm keeping my Touch Pro in case Palm makes me feel stifled...

nb
I agree, the customization of windows mobile is unmatched. However, a friend of mine just got the BB tour a couple weeks ago and while my phone can do a whole lot more than his, his actually works 100% of the time rather than say 70% of the time like my diamond,'

I wont be jumping from windows mobile anytime soon but with the promise of a bug free phone I completely understand why people make the switch