View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 04:07 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixter View Post
I have putten the TP to the test all day today. And my God does this ROM sucks battery life. This cellphone its suppose to have all of this goodies inside it and what for? I can listen to music like for an hour and boom, battery is dead. I can go ahead and watch tv and boom for an hour. I can't even enter Msn Messeger for a half and hour and its already half its battery life.
I don't have any positive advice for your exact problem sorry, but by the tone of your post you hopefully weren't expecting any anyways!

I ran MR6 since it came out on the 18th and had no issues with battery life. Do you honestly believe that everyone else is experiencing the exact same issues you are? I think if they were this thread would be full of similar "complaints".

Questions:

Is this your first flash to MR6?

Did you perform a clear storage after flashing it?

Have you tried the commonly advertised "flash to stock rom, redownload MR6 and reflash it, then clear storage"?

Have you tried flashing to stock rom and seeing how the battery behaves / lasts?

In the immortal words of #5....need input!

ps. your signature is somewhat paradoxical

Last edited by CovKid66; 07-23-2009 at 04:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.