View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:36 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I've been running the lastest MR since its release date. Havent had any issues yet. This morning when I looked at my phone on the charger it was stuck. So I soft reset it, and it hung on the boot up screen. Then I pulled the battery and it hung again - but eventually loaded windows. I got a message that my memory was critically low.

I was like wtf? I hadnt installed anything in the past day or two, so I go looking in the documents folder and there was about 30 *CHK files in there ranging from a few KB to a few megs. so I deleted them, but now my start menu does not work, nor cant I see the upper right hand x button. It still works - but its invisible.

At this point, I think a clear storage might fix it, but I can't get into the settings through the start menu. I tried a hard reset by doing the vol down, pwr, + reset, but it only goes to the tri colored screen.

Any suggestions?