View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:27 PM
almost.infamous
PPCGeeks Regular

almost.infamous is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Give Up! Ready to throw phone out the window!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wogenst View Post
I saw a few other posts abot people having the battery heat up a bit more since the upgrade which prompted the response from Samsung to that person that it has happened to a few... This leads me to believe something is not kosher in the new ROM.

It's good that most here have an understanding of ROMS etc, but for those of us who are ROM ignorant, we just want the phone to work and work like it should. I personally have learned an awful lot here and thanks to EVERYONE for all of the helpful information. I FINALLY got my phone to where I liked it up until I upgraded last night. Now these few things are really bugging me. So if I seem a bit at odds, I have inverted a LOT of time into tweaking this phone to my liking.

i dont think this is an issue with the update or the battery... first off this has been an issue long before the update. i noticed it about 2 months after getting my 1st omnia. and ive had issues with it since then. second its not really the battery thats heating up its the CPU. if you really pay attention to where the heat is coming from its the lower half of the phone(where the CPU is located) not the top half where the battery is. people assume its the bsttery because there battery drsins therefore they blaim it on that. its really more of an over heating CPU issue... i dunno just my two cents on the matter
This post has been thanked 1 times.