View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Give Up! Ready to throw phone out the window!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wogenst View Post
One question is if I do a hard reset, even though I do not want to, will it still keep the new ROM and return to the new ROMS factory settings? I suspect that when I restored from my back up that I did screwed up some things as on My Storage I have some folder sthat were not there prior to me restoring my backup....
Yes. When you do a hard reset, it will default back to the 'factory' settings on the most recent ROM you have installed.

But it sounds like you just diagnosed your own problem... Don't do a full backup/restore. You should only restore PIM data (contatcs, email, call logs, etc). By doing a full backup/restore, you are going to cause numerous problems in the registry

Also, reset the 'My Storage' as well, since this is where the phones keeps it's old programming. Just be sure to back up everything first (cabs, pictures, etc)