View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:26 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apple and Microsoft Face Touchpad Lawsuit

I want to come up with something and put an intellectual patent on it, then I don't even have to make a prototype or even have to come up with a proof of concept, just come up with the idea and patent it

then I can make all my money when other companies spend money on research, development, testing, manufacturing, marketing, selling etc....

Thats how I want to make my money!!!! HA HA

Good thing Gene Roddenberry didn't put an intellectual patent on the Communicator, could you imagine all the flip-phone companies having to pay royalties to that, they'd never develop phones and be as far as they are now.