Lurker

telmohtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to telmohtc Send a message via Skype™ to telmohtc
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Hi everyone!
I am Telmo
I am new to the forums and so far it had help me alot...
I have a UK HTC Touch Diamond (SIM Free) and I've flashed the EnergyROM 3 (Mercury) released 14th july 09. I loved this ROM, I am sure it was done with loads of dedication.
Thank you.
I have a single issue with it!
I don't seem to have control on when the device is going to sleep mode (turn OFF Display), for example I use TomTom Navigator 7, and since I have done the upgrade, the device screen turn itself off when using TomTom, causing to switch off the GPS!
So I have to keep turning on the Display and switch back to Tomtom every 2 or 3 minutes! I have googled for a solution with no avail. I have tried Sumos software but it didn't seem to work either! Even when in power settings if I untick the option to turn off the device after x minutes, it still switching off the display automatically! Also if autolock feature is off the device still goig to sleep.
Hope someone know how to fix this!
Note the on WM6.1 that I had, TomTom was able to keep the device awake wile running!
I would be happy to run an application that would be able to keep the device awake for certain programs...
One more thing, is there a EnergyROM 3 without manilla for the Touch Diamond?
I would rather keep Titanium only and have more storage space...
wish you all a nice day...
Telmo