View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:31 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
I was on the 7/9 Standard RD ROM for a while without any problem, but suddenly yesterday it started the problem of not answering when you slide again. I had about 5 calls in a row where I would slide to answer and it would just freeze up without answering. This was after nearly 2 weeks of no problems at all.

So I upgraded to the 7/22 Standard RD ROM today, but I'm already 1 for 2 with incoming calls showing this problem.

Does anybody have a handle on this issue? Could it be a Sprint problem? It doesn't seem to matter how strong my signal is when the call comes in. I don't believe I changed anything on the phone yesterday software wise that could have caused this bug to show up.

Any help would be appreciated. This is a pretty frustrating problem -- answering a call is pretty fundamental to the basic usefulness of a phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
It appears I still have that issue as well. I'm using the latest 7/22 RD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
try page 437, post 4368
Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
Thanks. I looked it up and here it is:

okay guys, try this to get rid of the Phone Incoming call issue:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble then listed is BubbleBorderThemeImage, modify and delete the value

then:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast then listed is
ToastBoarderThemeImage, modify and delete the value
Since I'm messing with files, I will probably be flashing a few times,
so I cabbed it up 4 those that flash alot:

EDIT EDIT wooops I jut noticed this cab is the same!
CMYLXGOs.WM6.5.Ring.PopUp.Fix
Attached Files
File Type: cab Incoming_Call_IssueSD.cab (2.1 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-23-2009 at 07:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.