View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:21 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Hi.. I'm testing ROMs and trying to find one that fits my needs. Your work is amazing: extremely fast response, MMS works with a little fix I found around (and seems to fit any ROM so far)... seems like a keeper so far.

Now comes the 'but' part: I found that the new animation (W7-like) has a weird sound... like continuous micro-skips, it doesn't affect the way the ROM works but just a note there.

Now the actual problem: YouTube... well for some reason the youtube folder has moved itself inside the windows folder. It would work (muted tho) if I delete the folder, soft reset and use it. But as soon as I close the application and reopen it, youtube would go into the 'Cannot play video' error.

I found a workaround by downloading the app from m.youtube.com/app which works 'properly' i.e. it does not give the error but still muted.

I have tried multiple fixes around here and all of them fail after closing youtube with the error mentioned above, the only one that seems to hold is the workaround I found but still no sound (and yes I checked the volume... in fact the soft keyboard makes the key sounds while inside the app, but the video itself would be mute).

Any ideas how to solve this??

EDIT: Nevermind... the youtube app from m.youtube.com/app works flawlessly.

heh now to spend sometime with this ROM!

Thanks and nice work.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

Last edited by fenixjn; 07-23-2009 at 02:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.