View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:55 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom1211 View Post
So staring blankly at my screen, deciding what to do next, I had kind of a crazy idea for a busy icon. CMYLXGO, take your forum avatar just as it is and have the multicolored strip/bar/whatever you'd like to call it spin in a circle inside the silver outline. Not sure if thats entirely possible/what the limitations are on how in detail u can go for the busy icon, but just an absent-minded image that popped in my head. Maybe also give the ends of the strip tails (end up looking like a double bladed scythe If that makes any sense).

ps If this sounds completely retarded to anyone, feel free to say so...I'm not the greatest at the artsy stuff most time. It looked kinda cool in my head, not sure how well that'd translate to real life xD
Yea that would be sweet, CMYLXGO has a sweet avatar