View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:04 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I use exchange and activesync daily and it works flawlessly here. Don't know exactly what issues you guys are having.

I've been lurking this thread lately and have read some really insane complaints on what's not working.

Most of these issues

a) can be solved with a hard reset through the clear storage method
b) are extra software related.

I install very minimal cabs (opera 9.7 beta and personalizer)

So i know that my rom works properly on a stock platform.
word. this is probably the biggest variable between everyone's setup, so trying to chase down every single one would be a nightmare. I'm with Mighty in that I run pretty minimal extra cabs, and I have pretty much zero problems on Mighty's ROMs (thanks Mighty!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Steps for a succesful flash:
1. Go back to STOCK ROM.
2. Flash a clean Mighty Rom(redownload a new one is recommended)
3. Clear storage.
Thanks for adding this in there!