View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:03 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for a few registry keys...

In my efforts to learn and make good use of Sashimi, I am trying to incorporate a bunch of reg files for some of the smaller, less critical settings I tend to set manually after each flash. The excellent guide by LuckySe7en & Murducky has a few of the ones I was looking for (like notifications) -- but there are a few others I haven't been able to dig up yet.

Have now found: All of them!

When device is off: Do not lock buttons (Start>Settings>System>Keylock) - Thanks psycho_maniac
Quote:
HKLM\HARDWARE\OEM\KEYBD\KeyLock
0 - Do not lock buttons
1 - Lock all buttons except Power button
2 - Lock buttons if device is locked
Set backlight level on battery to 40% (Start>Settings>System>Power) - Thanks psycho_maniac
Quote:
HKCU\ControlPannel\Backlight\Brightness
1 - 10%
5 - 50%
10 - 100%
You get the idea
Not reject call with SMS (Start>Settings>Personal>Phone>Advanced) - Thanks rstoyguy
Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Phone\PhoneExtendS etting]
"RejectEnable"=dword:00000001 (Set to 0 to disable reject with SMS)
Phone Keypad Sounds OFF (Start>Settings>Personal>Phone>Keypad:Off) - Thanks rstoyguy
Quote:
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\Keypress
"BeepMode"=0
;0=off
;2=short
;3=long
All incoming beams off (Start>Settings>Connections>Beams) - Thanks rstoyguy
Quote:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\OBEX
obexservicemask = 3 ; checked
obexservicemask = 2 ; unchecked
Update: PPCGeeks rocks! Thanks for all the help!

Last edited by askwhy; 07-24-2009 at 11:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.