View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 11:36 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: How To Reset EVERYTHING???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Actually... it did help but I wanted to reset the phone in a way that I would have to re-activate it... I am not sure there'a a way to reset every setting, just like it the phone was new (not the timers, usage etc... but everything else...)

If you know it, please share!

All the best and thansk for the help!!
That I believe you are stuck with. Goodluck with that information I believe is stored in a hidden partition and unless you ask No2chem, its not gonna happen. The question is are you trying to cheat someone stating your phone has less mileage =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.