PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

steps is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
I have 5 friends who own a 6800. Not one of them is a hardcore PPC user.

1. My buddy Joby, I've explained to him how to delete files a dozen times.
2. My buddy Bryan. He is tech savy, but doesn't modify his in anyway. He is a user, not an enthusiast.
3. My girlfriend. DLR. I have had to format hers' 3 times.
4. My cousin. STUPID. I have to install themes for her or she can't use them.
5. My cousin's husband/friend. He can use it adequately, but I don't know that he has ever installed one program himself. I been setting his phones up since he got my old Treo 650.

Don't make up random bullshit quotes. Not one of those people even know there is a problem with the device. If I explained it to them 2 of the 5 would follow. The third would be so pissed he would have me calling Sprint demanding fixes and patches. He might even go as far as returning the phone.
are any of those people members of this forum? HELL NO. Speak for yourself when you post shit about other folks. Now back to what I was talking about...

99% of folks who use ppc install extra software. There should be no reason whatsoever the OS eats that much ram. We all have the ram issue just becuz your friends don't install shit doesn't mean their's isn't messed up also. I do see why assholes like u gotta come on here and start talkin shit when you don't even know what the hell ur talkin about.