View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 08:40 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by degojoe83 View Post
ok well tried it again with several different radios and still got the same result, but i paid close attention to the grey screen that flashed inbetween the tricolor screens, and i think it said No Image. I know the SD card is FAT 32 and i renamed the RUU_signed file to RAPHIMG and still have had no luck. Any ideas?
some people report having problems flashing with 8gb or higher microSD cards. So, if you're not already, try a smaller one.

people have also reported formating their card with this program fixing this problem. http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...geManager.aspx
This post has been thanked 1 times.