View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:03 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by degojoe83 View Post
I downloaded the SSPL and put the exe in the main menu, and downloaded the verizon NBH and put the RAPHIMG file on the root of my SD card. Then ran the SSPL file from explorer. I was pretty sure my phone was unlocked already but just to verify I followed the procedure with what was provided here figuring i could just reflash my rom from the SD later (i'm using a verizon touch pro with MightyRom6 at the moment). So after i ran the SSLP i got this.

Tri-colors comes up and it flashes grey quickly (not long enough to read anything) then flashes back to tricolor and displays:
RAPH500
SPL-0.35.CMONEX
MicroP-Raph (LED) v8182
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v8682
PSOC-Raph Stage_EVT v20
then it's just frozen there.

I've done a soft reset and the machine recovers with no problems, but I'm pretty sure the flash didn't work properly. I get the same result with any ROM I try to flash. if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
0.35.cmonex means that your phone is already unlocked, so there's no reason to unlock it again.
As far as your flashing problem, make sure your microSD card is formated to FAT32, and make sure you are naming the nbh file properly. It has to be RAPHIMG.nbh, but if the file extensions are hidden, then RAPHIMG

Last edited by razorloves; 07-22-2009 at 07:06 PM.