View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:40 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

MY LOVELY NOOBIES!!

UPDATED WALK THROUGH IS POSTED IN MY SIG FOR THE 7/22 BUILD! ...WHY AM I YELLING!?

I didn't have time to link in all of the new cabs, but the guide still explains how to easily find them in the thread without searching through the pages.

Some initial observations:

Changelog says the Facebook Integration is cooked in, but I didn't see it. If you want the Facebook stuff, I kept the instructions in the guide for setting it up. I have it working fine - you just need to install the appropriate cabs.

I got the YouTube error in the YouTube app. As a workaround...if you go to YouTube's website and view a video, everything works fine.

Email configuration up for Hotmail works through Windows Live, not with pop settings, so you will run into issues if you try and configure more than one Hotmail account. This is how it worked on my Mogul...and I think the Stock ROM for the Touch Pro. The advantage here is that you can set very specific send and receive schedules again for Hotmail...like "as items arrive" for those who know what I'm talking about.

No dialer issues at all - not even the pop up issue.

I'm going to continue playing around tonight to see if I can find any new bugs and will update the guide in the morning.
This post has been thanked 4 times.