View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Okay, I used to be be able to setup my exchange server without having to click on OK when this message appears.
"Exchange Server must enforce security polices on your device to continue synchronizing. Do you want to continue"

Hasn't been working on the last three EnergyROM, did work at one time though. I haven't changed any of my UC configurations either

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Good Afternoon
I downloaded the 7-22 standerd version and think that I found a bug I use tflo3d if you go into the music icon then go to menu it does not allow it to open up so that you can get to options is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix thank you in advance
I have the same as you