View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:09 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
could be the properties of the .lnk. they could be set as read only, or if you are moving them into a folder and the .lnk already exists there you may need to set the overwrite to true
Your suggestion did not work, although it gave me an idea which did work

I made a mortscript that will move the icons like I need it to, then I have the mortscript delete itself!!

I use SDConfig to copy the file to \Windows\Startup so when the PPC reboots, it will run the mscr (mortscript) file from \Windows\Startup and delete itself because that's what it's supposed to do

This resolved my issue
This post has been thanked 1 times.