View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:20 PM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Touch Pro Voice Command via BlueAnt V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
I was always from the school that if firmware was available to update my devices (whatever they were) I would do it because I wanted it to be up to date. This firmware states that it corrected some audio dropout issues with HTC phones so I thought it was appropriate to install. Like you, it will not install! I was more shocked when the BlueAnt customer service rep said that it was not necessary to install. It seems to work wonderfully as of right now but something in me still makes me feel as though I'm missing an "improvement" of some type, sometimes I'm too anal about stuff like that I guess...I'm telling myself I don't need it, although I tried it again about an hour ago LOLOLOLOL!
I gave up on trying to install it but might give it a try tonight!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER