View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:56 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Wow, I saw that announcement about the TG01 but rushed home to post it and someone already had. Man, Tegra has some serious competition coming hard and fast. I'm really losing interest fast. Unless they get it out this year, I'm pretty sure everyone else will be caught up with them.
I post it on #120. Well, Its the beginning of the weeks and leaks are pouring everywhere and I do not know where to turn my head. There's a lot I wanna see in flesh.
TG01 in CDMA
SE android "racheal" with 8 MP camera and 4" display
HTC Leo With it's 4.3" display
The mysterious xv6975 which rumors say it's the whitestone. I prolly say it's diamond 2.
Have U wondered about diamond 2 not being rumored on going to Sprint to replace it's predecessor? Diamond2 should come out B4 TP2 coz D1 came b4 TP1. Maybe bcoz they will replace the all-touchscreen smartphone with TG01? I know The Diamond didn't really took off coz people want the TP. But prolly will be different this time. TP2 or TG01? maybe that's Sprint's new strategy. I'll take em both!
With all this hype circling the net, Why is it our beloved Tegra is still MIA? No leaked photo, or leaked specs or not even a little talk from Nvidia about the Superstar?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 07-22-2009 at 12:02 AM.