View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

KK. Back to friendly (and after this I suppose we should get back to the topic of Tegra also... hehe)

Well yes, redesign is good but many people say that the Universal was HTC's greatest (obviously anytime something is the greatest not everyone will agree). I've never used a Universal (before my time of using PPC) but by the design I would have to agree.

Nothing offical has listed an external display for the Leo. I know I posted the wmpowerusers link but it was just the first info on the phone and I assumed people had continued reading about it (my bad). They had no facts at all, just a rumor someone told them. Tha next link I posted from slashgear was one of the first with the actual partial spec sheet for the phone. Also, nowhere does it say that it is clamshell, but the speculation is that it is the successor the Universal which WAS a clamshell, with a rotating screen, with portrait orientation AND landscape. It was one of HTC's most successful phones, if not the best.

Anyhow, we'd prolly better wait for futher specs to be released instead of us arguing over unknown stuff
This post has been thanked 1 times.