View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:17 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

I just got a 25% discount on my $99.99 Simply Everything plan. This effing rocks. OP you rock just as much!

my online chat excerpt
Brent H Thanks. I am nearly finished.
4:40:09 PM Adam ***** Ok
4:41:27 PM Brent H Thank you for participating in Sprint's discount program. You can expect to receive the discount within the next 60 days.

An additional email will be sent prior to your next bill providing you with additional information regarding your account. Should you have questions regarding your account please contact Customer Service by dialing *2 on your Sprint phone.
4:41:48 PM Adam ***** Thanks alot, do you know the % discount I will be getting?
4:42:07 PM Brent H This is a 25% discount.
4:42:22 PM Adam ****** cool thanks
4:42:42 PM Brent H You're very welcome.

Last edited by apristel; 07-21-2009 at 05:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.