View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:14 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Poof! it worked! The files posted by anryl worked at first go. Thanks buddy But still i am not able to understand, what was the problem, although it was in SYS as even using the working 23008 XIP was not booting with those files.

Joojoobee, are the file you posted in common working properly for you. Coz the only files that made difference for me were from Shared\Common folder in anryl's files. Just telling you for information.

Wait a minute.. The start menu text shadow missing problem is still there even after adding these lines to startmenu_global_***x***.cpr :

<Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="-27" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap"/>

Anybody got any ideas?
The Ervius kitchen files I posted are working fine for me as far as I can tell. What do you mean by the "start menu text shadow" problem exactly?