View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:11 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
If it matters, i just left a retail sprint store in Houston and they confirmed that the TP2 is in fact in the cellbrite system. It cant be too much longer if thats the case.
i actually saw it in my cellebrite at my store and took a pic of it and someone wrote a story about it on pocketnow.com and another website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
I do not get involved in the rumor game, but do have fun reading. But here is some info people might like. I am a Factory rep and I deal with with multiple stores, and BB happens to be one of them. While I was in the back inspecting a shippment, the "Geek" and I were talking about up coming tech and he showed me the display and information for the TP2.
Makes sense because Best Buy is where it was released first. Don't we have a couple of best buy reps on here, can we get some picsj?