View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

You don't need to be a total *** to everyone you disagree with jethro. I asked you to point out one bug from WM6.1. Then show me that bug fixed in WM6.5. Can you do it? No.

The HTC Universal was HTC's greatest phone ever. If they want to make a successor to it, it is logical that they will mimic it as closely as possible and that means having a portrait screen since no one wants a phone with landscape only. I don't know why you keep talking about this external screen but we have no facts that support that. These: http://www.slashgear.com/htc-leo-spe...phone-2149867/ are the only facts available, so let's stick with the facts only. A 480x800 screen indicates portrait, so I'll go ahead and say, I'm right and that it will be a portrait screen. It doesn't even have to rotate to be portrait. It could open all the way around to the back of the device.