View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Damionix
PPCGeeks Regular

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE View Post
Does anyone by any chance know of a partition cloning program that can make copies of your internal storage partitions? (not the removable SD, I can do that already) The *entire* partition as an image file, similar to the way that Norton Ghost works, not just a file copy, or a backup.

The capacitance touch area (the hardware key area) of my device stopped working, and Sprint told me they normally can't fix that, and will most likely need to order me a new device, so I am going to have to restock, and relock my ppc.
While I do have UC set up, I currently have a weird bug with ICS fixed, but its soooo dang random, I am never completely sure what I did to make it work properly, and would like to just image the whole dang user partition rather than mess around with it when I have to restore to the new device.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You could use SPB Backup or SPB clone. But they are crazy expensive. I don't know if there is a Consumer intended one. Just google around.

"Computer Maintenance Technician, Houston, TX"
This post has been thanked 1 times.