View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 04:44 PM
krazy_about_technology
PPCGeeks Regular

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Poof! it worked! The files posted by anryl worked at first go. Thanks buddy But still i am not able to understand, what was the problem, although it was in SYS as even using the working 23008 XIP was not booting with those files.

Joojoobee, are the file you posted in common working properly for you. Coz the only files that made difference for me were from Shared\Common folder in anryl's files. Just telling you for information.

Wait a minute.. The start menu text shadow missing problem is still there even after adding these lines to startmenu_global_***x***.cpr :

<Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="-27" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap"/>

Anybody got any ideas?

Last edited by krazy_about_technology; 07-21-2009 at 04:54 PM.