View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:42 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Small recap/update to my keyboard saga for anyone interested:

After flashing the latest MightyROM6, my hardware keyboard ceased to function entirely. I soft-reset, hard-reset, and reflashed with no improvement. I then flashed over to the latest Juicy, with the same result. I then flashed back to stock (ugh), and the keyboard worked flawlessly. I used it for a couple of hours, couldn't stand it, and flashed back to the latest MightyROM6 again to see if I could make it work, and now it's working flawlessly.

And, by flawlessly, I mean MightyROM6 is the best I've used yet. Best performance overall, and the texting speed is awesomely improved. I can manage without the character-counter in exchange for not having the screen displaying only the second word by the time I've already typed three sentences. Other than that, an extremely complete package, and I appreciate the re-inclusion of the EZInput. I tended to confuse myself trying to install various packages to get the right combo. Starting with something that's fully functional, especially with the symbol key, gets me going right. I use the \ key too often not to have that available.

Thanks Mike, as usual. Flashing back to stock for a couple of hours really showed me what I've come to rely on from you.