View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Black- View Post
ok quick question vets...

"8. How to make Opera my default web browser?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\: DEFBROWSER
"0"=Opera Browser
"1"=\Windows\OperaL.exe"

...will this registry edit make opera show up under the favorites tab on the today screen instead of internet explorer? if not, how can i change that or be able to add tabs to my today screen?

for instance, the default tabs are pics, music, phone, voicemail, time/alarm, text, email, calender, & favorites...
how can i add different tabs for opera, calculater, etc?

do a search for Titanium Customization... What your looking for is the Showoco Opera cab. for titanium.. You will also need CHome editor to enable it and be able to Re-arrange the order any way ya want.... Ill try and find a link as I am unable to Load Files due to Server restrictions..

edit:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65584 look there for customizing titanium

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-21-2009 at 01:48 PM.