View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:15 AM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiot View Post
Ok maybe its toooo much of a noob questions but doing a search will get you a lot of returns, but not quite what i'm looking for. So if anyone can just tell me i'll greatly appreciate it. But if I need to ask in the software forum then cool, just though I'd ask here since i'm running this rom.

Will someone tell me(or point me in the direction of) if MR6 has the file encryption feature anymore or is there a cab I can d/l and install to secure files on my storage card? Thanks in advance
You'd think it would be an easy one to track down, but you're right...it's not! I've tried some searching -here; xda; and elsewhere -and can't find any obvious solution to enabling the original MS encryption. I see SecuBox mentioned over and over, but it's not free! PGP offers a mobile solution to, but that one ain't gonna be cheap either!

Sorry man.