View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
LOL. Dude, I do not have to list to U all the bugs that 6.1 has. 6.1 has too many issues people cannot wait to get out of it including u. U cannot even flick ur finger in 6.1 when u go to programs. U have to use the scroll bar. HAHAHA.
U just don't get it do U? Don't U see that it has rotating screen? ANd the laptop that do portriat is called "TABLET" The same as the universal. It has rotating /swivelling screen. The Leo will not have rotating screen because it is mentioned that it will have an external qvga screen. OMG!. Dude get ur facts together.
Not being able to finger scroll is not a bug lol... that is just not a feature that was in 6.1 Do you know what a bug is? It is an error or mistake not a feature that you want that something doesn't have.

If the Leo is going to be a successor to the Universal the Leo WILL have a rotating screen (just like the Omni ad Universal) and it is designed to be a direct replacement for the Universal. So it will do portrait capable and having two screens by no means precludes having portrait or rotation. If you can give me some facts then I can get them straight, but seeing as no one has any, I doubt that will happen.