View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 12:44 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Jethro, you realize a Tegra phone will either run WM which you call buggy or Android... So I don't know what you are looking for? You will NEVER ever have a pefect phone. It doesn't exist. The TG01 has the exact same OS that the TP2 has, with a WAY worse UI interface, worse battery, and same bad camera. Only thing good on it is the CPU and screen (both of which use up more battery). The current TP2 coming out on Altel has a 3.5 jack, why would the ones for Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile not have it if one that is already out has it? Again, 3.5mm jack is pointless anyway, use bluetooth.

As for resetting, no, I don't reset my phone daily. In fact I hardly reset it at all, maybe once a week at most. I guess I have the best phone ever.

PS. Clam shell can be portrait or landscape. Clamshell is no different than a slider other than the way it opens.
Those phone u mentioned is WM6.5 upgradeable. Tegra is even WM7 ready. TG01 already is fitted with WM6.5 and it's awesome. I am just watching the video earlier. Excuse me? We are not looking for a perfect phone. We just want a better phone than TP2. Nort just making the screen bigger then leaving everything the same. Omnia II will blow TP2 out of the water fasho.

Sprint TP2 is pretty much manufactured already. We've seen leaked photos of it didn't we. So it will be very expensive to put a 3.5mm jack on it bcoz when U do, U will change a lot of internal working on it plus U will need a new housing for the phone. It is not a plug n play.

About the clamshell, It is totally different from a slider. A slider when closed can be used as a portrait. When a clamshell is close, The main screen is covered that is why U need a smaller external screen. Now, when U open the clamshell and use it as portrait, It will be very difficult to hold on a portrait position bcoz of the keyboard on the other side of the screen. have U ever use a laptop on portrait mode? LMAO... I'm sorry but I imagine a laptop on a portrait position. It will look retarded. HAHAHA..

Well anyways, so much for that. Like I said, I will be getting the TP2 anyways not bcoz it's a Bad@ss phone. We just don't have a chose for Sprint at this point.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835