View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

Jethro, you realize a Tegra phone will either run WM which you call buggy or Android... So I don't know what you are looking for? You will NEVER ever have a pefect phone. It doesn't exist. The TG01 has the exact same OS that the TP2 has, with a WAY worse UI interface, worse battery, and same bad camera. Only thing good on it is the CPU and screen (both of which use up more battery). The current TP2 coming out on Altel has a 3.5 jack, why would the ones for Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile not have it if one that is already out has it? Again, 3.5mm jack is pointless anyway, use bluetooth.

As for resetting, no, I don't reset my phone daily. In fact I hardly reset it at all, maybe once a week at most. I guess I have the best phone ever.

PS. Clam shell can be portrait or landscape. Clamshell is no different than a slider other than the way it opens.