View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
land2634
Halfway to VIP Status

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
lol yes ok let me get out my psychic hat and predict what resources will be available in wm7 right now.....get the point im making? no one knew, this was the first wm6 phone to hit us. No one could have predicted what resources would or would not be used. Also, are you not listening at all? yes the 6700, 700wx, and mogul are 64mb. Go ask a treo user for a RAM number off a reset youll hear about 35mb, same with 6700 wm5. So past experience says 30-35 mb free to the user. There wasnt much different between wm2003 on the 6600 and wm5 on the 6700 in terms of resources, so no one would not GUESS that from past experience. if youre psychic please let me know i need the lottery numbers for tomm! No one could have predicted wm6 would suck the resources we have down to nothing, sorry but youre wrong.

Im glad youre happy with your phone but give it up already the phone is at fault here not the users.
It doesn't take a psychic to think logically and realize that maybe a new OS will use more memory. People still seem surprised that Windows Vista does despite numerous warnings stating that fact. You will never be able to convince me or any logically thinking person that the phone, Sprint, HTC, or Microsoft is at fault for your third-party applications running. I have no problem running all Sprint and Microsoft supported programs on mine, and reset maybe once every few days, the same as you would expect from any normal PC. If you're wanting something that won't EVER need to be restarted, just go back to Pen and Paper to keep up with addresses, phone numbers, messages, appointments and the like. Although someone like you would get pissed if your pen ran out of ink yet complaining to the paper company. I'll say it one more time, yes the phone has faults, but when you come in here blindly pointing at things that are no ones fault but your own, don't expect any sympathy from me. And to finish, yes, I did read what I replied to. The point implied was that he just put programs on his phone and they won't run. Again, any logically thinking person can realize that a man fresh to programming can write something up poorly that will cause a device to run slow. I'm not gonna sit here all night and argue sensible thinking into you, because you are the kind of person that will try to fit a square peg into a round hole and then complain about it not working. You may be smart, but at least figure out who/what you're pissed off at before you just start popping off about things. Goodbye and enjoy your "POS phone".

Last edited by land2634; 10-22-2007 at 08:26 PM.