View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Well, keyboard's not working on Juicy, either. Now trying stock. If no dice, looks like I'm heading to the Sprint store. Sucks, too, because I hear from everyone that had a working phone that once they start the refurb dance they never get a fully-good phone again. *sigh*
Sorry to hear that dude, Sometimes it seems like a flash is all it takes for the finishing touch to mess up the keyboard (or in my case a bunk screen). I doubt itll work on stock since its not working on jjuicy or mighty? (you know that though), but I got a refurb and its decent, Ive had it for about 3 months now and its been better than brand new...... I bet you will get a decent one.