View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 06:44 PM
jimmiekain
Almost a VIP

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Quote:
Originally Posted by steps View Post
Like many people here we purchased this phone to use for work (myself included). I work for an internet company and I AM REQUIRED TO HAVE online access 24/7 wherever I go. I am constantly restarting my fone which in turn causes me to miss texts/calls/emails etc. I am getting a little fed up with this phone. When I first got it I had no issues. Then I started adding programs for work and BOOM phone is SLUGGISH AS HELL!! I am constantly cleaning the phone out, defrag, etc. I wouldn't have any of these issues if Sprint made a attempted to release a decent phone without any problems. But in the end it's all about money. The most stable PPC I have ever had was the 6600. The 6700 was OK but not ass speedy as my 6600.

Right own brotha right own! LOL