View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:55 PM
ilyabyk83
N00b

ilyabyk83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to ilyabyk83 Send a message via AIM to ilyabyk83 Send a message via MSN to ilyabyk83 Send a message via Yahoo to ilyabyk83 Send a message via Skype™ to ilyabyk83
Question Video Media Player

Hi all. I have two little questions. Couple of weeks ago, I used a **free** player on my phone (HTC P4351). "The Core Pocket Media Player (TCPMP 0.72RC1)". I did not have any on it yet so I didn't know about it until I faced the problem. The problem is - it plays only *.avi format files, and DOESN’T PLAY ANY OTHER FORMATS. I want a **free** player like this (or if there is a way to fix my problems with it), but for it to play all of the files. I'm right-handed, so when I play the video FULL-SCREEN, the navigational buttons are on the same side where I hold the phone. On this TCPMP you can switch this future around. (very useful feature) (I would like to have this!).

Another little problem: some of those *.avi files, when I open them, I get "Player: Audio codec (Windows Media Audio) not supported by the player!". So I can't really view them.

P.S. In "File Associations" I have EVERYTHING checked.

Thank You ALL For Your Help.

Last edited by ilyabyk83; 07-20-2009 at 03:00 PM.