View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
This has happened to me in old roms I have used and it really sux when you are not home to fix it. Now this has happened twice for me with MR6 (first with MR6 7.7.09 & now MR6 7.16.09) so Ill try MR6 7.18.09 and see if it works. I dont really think it is the rom but programs or radio that dont agree with the rom that makes this happen. Try installing only programs you need for the first few days and then install one at a time (if it happens again you might be able to figure it out). Either way it has been months since this first happened to me so flashing an older rom should fix it.
im almost certain its gotta be ssome programs weve installed, regardless I am on MR5 with none of these issues and I have everything unstalled I had on Mr6. ive also ran the same cabs on MR5 for atleast 2 months. Anyways, Is there a MR5 for the diamond, I would like to see if my wifes diamond will work better with that then MR6.....I searched but no avail, No MR5 for diamonds?