View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
You are not alone with this issue. For me, with the 07/18 rom, it seems that with every soft reset some system file gets corrupted, and eventually my phone would get stuck at the initial splash screen as well. I reverted back to the original (first version) MightyRom6, and everything is back to perfect again. I just don't understand, why are we the only ones with this issue? I tried hard resetting and installing the 07/18 rom three times already, and every single time my phone would end corrupting/losing files within minutes of using the rom. Switching back to previous rom fixes everything
have you installed a new youtube? Or resco file explorer? My wifes diamond did the same thing, so now im trying to hunt down the problem, it seems its a program that we have both installed that causes this. Im assuming its one of them cause after we installed those her phone froze also.... Ill play later to find the problem and keep posted.