View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:26 AM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
Hostile and/or bit bitter much? Again I did not understand what he said by the way he worded his question at first. When I say this thread I mean post in regards to MR6, no other release.

My question is, what are you using to benchmark this. You tout this as fact but I see no information to back any of it. If you think there is a issue with signal do some testing and report back in the thread. Just don't complain about it. Lets see some debug information posted!

You realize you do not have to participate in flashing you phone or updating as new versions are released right? Also there is no way that a ppc would ever rival the performance and usability of a desktop computer.

You complain about exaggeration but have no issue doing so in your post above. The "anything on the market" and "desktop computer" really was ridiculous thing to say.

Radio: 2.35.00WF