View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:16 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

and i thought my signature took a lot of space up

Quote:
World Clock Work Around:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways
Not sure if a fix has been posted for the Clock issue as I have seen a lot of back and forth as to the issue being resolved. Thought I'd share my workaround.

- Open the Phone App and click Menu>Options.
- Click the Service tab and scroll down to Time Synchronization, highlight and click Get Settings...
- Uncheck the Time Synchronize with Mobile network automatically and click OK.
- Now open World Clock and manually adjust the time to the correct hour and click Done.

The settings should hold through soft resets and opening of the clock app.
actually let me change this to exactly what i do to fix it in my situation
1. Open the Phone App and click Menu>Options.
2. Click the Service tab and scroll down to Time Synchronization, highlight and click Get Settings...
3. Uncheck the Time Synchronize with Mobile network automatically and click OK.
4. Now open World Clock (on home screen), add your city or one closest (I choose Los Angeles)
5. Back in World Clock select your newly added city, then click menu, remove cities and check the other 2 left behind to remove.
6. Make sure clock is right and click done

hows that?

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-19-2009 at 10:19 PM.