View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

So, Sadly I had to flash back to MR5 ( not too sad since MR5 rocks). Anyways, Ive been running it since release 18th and its been great other than the Minor Pause/freeze every know and then, then all the sudden today, when changing the battery, it hung at every screen for like a minuete till finally freezing completely at the orange wondows screen (startup). I tried over and over to soft reset and i would eventually hang at the Mighty Rom Image at startup. I then flashed back to MR5 and It now works fine. I did notice at first though that when I flashed to Mr5 it started up fast, then when I loaded my 60+ cabs it starts up alot slower, but Now that leads me to think

1. Does it take longer to boot with alot of stuff installed?
2. Does this sound like a Rom Problem/bad flash/or phone crapping?
3. Can you flash too much?
4.Yes I clear storage/hard reset everytime after flashing and Ive been flashing for Months here and there.
5.I have 2 spare batteries and a craddle charger that charges a spare at all time so I never have to hook my phone up to a charger due to the extreme heat that the pro give (dont wanna nother bunk keyboard), but on that note I obviously have to replace the battery 2 times a day (im a heavy user. lol) and can that cause that.

all in all its working good now, just hope it was a wierd thing and not the phone and the hard reset/flash back isnt just bandaging it for a few only for it to come back.....

I loved MR6, ill try again in a few days to test My problem and see if it happens again......

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-19-2009 at 09:04 PM.