View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 01:02 PM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
If we could find a way to make nice WM 6.5 themes easy I would be incredibly happy I used to have my own 6.1 themes thanks to you but 6.5 theming is confusing as hell.
I attached my 6.5 screen. I just continue to use the same old themes I have been doing for the longest. Since I don't see a reason to upgrade to a Touch Pro yet (due to tooo many complaints about it being crap), I'd rather jump to an iphone 3GS and then keep a Mogul as a backup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MeGa's Screen.JPG (80.1 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.