View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:22 AM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin - VGA Only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Spike View Post
i need som help
oki i installed CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.T-MOBILE.SKIN-TP2.cab
i do have one problem though... well it has to do with the slider in the manila both landscape and portrait but those are probably the same problems.. on the slider it self it doesn't show any pictures.. behind the slider we can see the picture of homescreen and contact and so forth.. but on the slider itself i don't have any pictures..

i do think i know why,.. i have energy rom installed.. and it came with a transparent slider which didn't have any pictures showing on the slider.. well when i installed this theme over.. it reacts the same way because i'm missing some file or files..

anyway do anyone know how to fix this?

It's because NRGz slider is transparent and those images are removed. I do not have those images in my cab. The only way right now is to extract the manila files that contain those images from the Rhodium V1D cab. You can also install the whole rhodium cab to fix this issue.

-C