View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 08:12 PM
fr0st
Halfway to VIP Status

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

There you go. I use this to unlock the diff camera modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Just wondering, is there anyway to get the additional camera modes back? The roms are MUCH faster and responsive then the early 6.5 roms so I'm sticking with them from here on out.... until I get my TP2 and then it's on to the next thing.

My problem, the only problem, I have with the new roms are that I can't get the "Burst" mode on the camera and it was the only way I could be pretty much assured that the crappy camera we got stuck with will produce a usable photo of anything but a rock. I can't image most people or MANY PEOPLE use the stupid "Picture Theme" setting and would LOVE to replace it with burst again or just add all the modes back.

I did tray Advanced Config at the mention by another member of the board but that didn't work.

Anyone know the answer to how to add back in? Anyone know why Mike may be leaving the other modes out? (*Maybe there is a good reason and I just don't know it.)

Thanks for any suggestions fellas.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CameraModeMods.cab (42.7 KB, 187 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.