View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druu View Post
I have a problem with texting now. I cannot open a text message to reply in the threaded text area. Tapping it just does nothing. The only way to reply is to highlight it and go to "reply all". Could this be from installing the stock threaded thing posted earlier?

Also I just noticed that the text character count says 130 per text, shouldn't it be 160?
telus (which mighty uses) is limited to 130 charaacters per text message. Here's a CAB to change it back to 160.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sms160.cab (1.6 KB, 208 views) Click for barcode!