View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

I know im opting for flame target status here... but...

I had been using heavily modified versions of 6.1 since i got my TP* and stuff started coming out for it.

DCD 1.09 my first 6.5 rom (since no2chem is defunct atm DCD it is) and now recently 1.11, some issues i am having include mainly annoying things, I know probably alot of people like the new start menu (not me... but with the following changes i could live with it), but the shifted icons only strike me as retarded/annoying, i want 4 rows of programs, with 3 on my TP their is just so much space left over i cant help but wanting to recover!**

Camera!: I normally use AdvConfig v3.3, which for the most part still works fine! HOWEVER!, i changed my image storage directory to: \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures (of course I adjusted the actual other folder storage with AConfig as well), but when I do take pictures they get dumped in My Documents (on the storage card of course) but no in the My Pictures folder !?!

Keyboard lag sometimes still for both onscreen/hardware***

This happening to anyone else?

*Anyone hate the stock USB cable as well... Im not THAT rough with them but I have had to replace them 3 times, the USB side of the cable keeps coming out of the casing and the &quot;metal&quot; sleeving is coming out everywhere, this does not happen with ANY of my other USB cables, and looking at my system I have 13 of them including the one for the TP (since im on the 4th im just using the one for my camera, works fine, cable is still intact) **I can normally google ANYTHING and find stuff easy, BUT using google and the site search I cannot find anything about how to make it 4 icons across instead of 3, but as I have seen posts with SS's of 4 im sure its possible im just ppgeeks/xda search function retarded ***I already know my keyboard is going dead (aka the plug is ****ed like the majority of others TP's with the bad keyboard) anyone been successful in getting a NIB replacement for free (read somewhere about MFG warranty covering it 1 time or something) THX

Last edited by Kane3162; 07-17-2009 at 11:03 PM.